Liverpool’s premier Bathroom showroom, York&Young, now boast a range of Potterton Gold Combi boilers.
What’s a combi boiler?
A combi boiler is a highly efficient space-saving unit that provides heating and hot water directly from the boiler.
Your older, traditional boiler system requires an external hot water cylinder for storing hot water. This means a lot of space is required to house the water tank in addition to the generally larger boiler itself.
In contrast, there’s no need to store any hot water when you have a combi boiler, so there’s no external water storage unit. Everything is done from one, very small, simple and efficient unit, saving ample space in the home.
It’s not just the space-saving benefits that makes combi boilers the majority of standard new boiler installations in UK homes.
The main advantage of owning a combi boiler is the monetary savings seen on the cost of hot water. Hot water is provided as and when needed, therefore it is not needlessly produced, ensuring minimal wastage.
Water from taps or shower can also be used at the same pressure as if it was from the mains. And because there’s no water storage units being placed around the home and and less pipe work to install, the installation process is fast – therefore initial costs are kept to a minimum.
Potterton Gold Combi Boilers
One of our favourite manufacturers of combi boilers, Potterton are one of the heating industry’s leading innovators. They believe in long lasting, efficient heating solutions that are also affordable.
Their Potterton Gold Combi HE boasts the highest energy efficient rating and lowest emissions class. The combi boiler is designed to be integrated seamlessly into the home – as it can be situated in an unventilated cupboard – and features an integral clock and a choice of flue systems for total freedom of boiler siting. A two year parts and labour warranty is also standard with the system.
- Fully modulating outputs from 9.4kW to 33kW – suitable for a wide range of domestic installations
- SEDBUK Band A – the highest energy efficiency rating
- Ultra-low NOx emissions – Class 5 (the best) – helping to protect the environment
- Can be situated in an unventilated cupboard
- A two year parts and labour warranty*
- Features the very latest stainless steel heat exchanger technology
- Built-in two stage frost protection prolongs appliance lifespan
- Intelligent control system that automatically adjusts the heat output to match demand
- Compact dimensions
- Filling loop included
- Fitted with an integral clock
- 24kW awarded a ‘Best Buy’ in a Which? magazine report from 2006 – 2010
As Liverpool’s favourite bathroom company we boast over 50-years experience – and our customer service and after-sales support is second to none. So visit our showroom at 314-320 Smithdown Road, Liverpool L15 5AJ or give us a call on 0151 734 1613 and we’ll discuss your combi boiler solution with you today.